What is the best platform to build my website?
What should I expect from a website?
What costs are involved?
How can I use my website to convert visitors into leads?
Will my website look good on mobile?
Will it attract customers?
These are probably only a few of the many questions popping through your head when it comes to building your website.
With over 15 years of experience in the IT services industry and building websites, I have helped several businesses to get started with an effective website. I can answer all these questions and any others you may have as well as pointing you in the right direction towards your new website.
I have been helping Auckland businesses designing and developing effective websites for over 15 years.
I understand and feel the frustration that comes with having a website that does not offer a great user’s experience and most of all that does not convert visitors into leads.
I will take the frustration away from you and provide you with a website that is visually appealing, works well on all devices and attracts your ideal customers.
Attract your audience
Chop IT does not build websites to be just pretty spaces for your family to visit. Included in the design process is research into what language and keywords will attract free traffic to the website.
I then use this knowledge to craft a site that will attract these people.
Mobile responsive websites
Convert visitors into leads
Only 3% of websites visitors are ready to buy now. That is a tiny fraction of the visitors that come to your website. As well as targeting these people, we set up systems so that the other 97% eventually become customers.
If you are not doing this with your website, you are leaving your time and money on the table.
Recently I built a website for an Auckland Business Coach
Melissa is a business consultant and coach based in Auckland. She initially had no advertising systems set up. She was starting to do webinars and outreach and needed a website set up quickly to showcase her talent and attract more clients.
During the initial free strategy session, I gathered information about her short and long-term goals with the website. I recommended either a WordPress website or Squarespace depending on the specific requirements. We decided on Squarespace since it would be easy for her to make changes. It also had eCommerce features included that she could use in the future.
I started the design process by proposing mockups of page layouts that she would like and she could choose from them. We went through several revisions to ensure that she was totally satisfied with the result.
I created a “free tools” page that includes a sign-up box to capture people’s email addresses. Since most people who visit websites are not ready to buy now but may become a customer in the future, we knew this was an important addition.
In addition to the free tools area, I strategically placed contact forms throughout the website for people to submit queries easily.
I provided Melissa with a session on how to get traffic to the website through some SEO techniques. Going forward, she will be able to implement these regularly to generate free traffic to the website that will eventually convert into leads.
Would you like the peace of mind of an effective and responsive website?
Your next step to your success
Every client I talk to is different. Different needs and outcomes. Take advantage of my FREE no-obligation Strategy Session. We will have a comprehensive chat to address your specific needs and goals and to determine if we could be a good fit.
Some of the points we will cover include:
- Understand your current situation and your desired situation.
- Dig deep into what you need, consider your current efforts and see what could be done to improve results.
- Determine if I can help you and would be a good fit.
- Answer any questions you have, that have been weighing on your mind.
The session, which will provide massive value is FREE to people that are serious about wanting to improve their IT system security, online visibility and invest in an effective website. It is a no-obligation session. It is about understanding what you need and help you going in the right direction.